Master Ritualist Program
The Master Ritualist Program continues as a renovated classic, which will be a continuation from last year’s Master Ritualist Program. For the 2016-2017 term, the Master Ritualist Program will have a “credit” system in place, and each ritual part will receive a predetermined total of “credit”. The Requirements for Junior, Senior, and Master Ritualist are as follows:
Prerequisite: Obligation Card
- Obligation Card (15 Credits) is required to be eligible to be considered a Ritualist.
Junior Ritualist: (45 Credits)
- Any Preceptor Part (10 Credits Each) is required to be eligible to be considered a Junior Ritualist.
- Receive (1) free pass to a specific Dance.
- Official Junior Ritualist Certificate.
Senior Ritualist: (125 Credits)
- Public Ceremony (15 Credits Each) is required to be eligible to be considered a Senior Ritualist.
- Receives a $10 Wawa Gift Card.
- Given a “Special Shout” out on the NJ DeMolay Social Media accounts.
- Official Senior Ritualist Certificate.
Master Ritualist: (250 Credits)
- Installation Part (Any Part: 10-30 Credits) is required to be eligible to be considered a Master Ritualist
- Will receive a New Jersey DeMolay Shirt, with their name on it.
- Friday Night of Convention, free Go-Kart ride with the Elected Officers.
- Official Master Ritualist Certificate, and Receives a Trophy.
All parts MUST be performed in person and in front of a Certified Ritual Judge or an Elected State Officer. All parts that were submitted last year can NOT be duplicated for “Credits” in this year’s program. If you were a Junior or Senior Ritualist in the 2015-2016 term, you will continue where you left off.
Submissions MUST be submitted through the online form within 2 weeks (14 days) of being deemed proficient. Submissions will be accepted through the Fantasy DeMolay Program, and credits will automatically be applied to the Master Ritualist Program. The online submission form will be available at www.newjerseydemolay.com. Once a member has been deemed proficient in a part, there will be no duplicating credits.